• Link to Us
  • Search Any love Topic
Copy this html code for back link
·٠• ς੭ Love chats |Love Quotes|Love Poems
or use our network

Top 10 backlink

post free ads [5820]

10 Recent Back Links

Love Messages 1 :
Love can touch you just one time but it can last for a life time.

Love Messages 2 :
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Love Messages 3 :
Love is two hearts beating as one.

Love Messages 4 :
I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever..

Love Messages 5 :
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much.
When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

Love Messages 6 :
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream.

Love Messages 7 :
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.

Love Messages 8 :
Love doesn't make the world go round, it just makes the ride worthwhile.

Love Messages 9 :
Love Is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end.
(published at 09/09/2008)
Love Messages 10 :
You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
Love Messages 11 :
Love knows no reasons, Love knows no lies, Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes..
But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind.

Love Messages 12 :
Love is a journey not a destination.

Love Messages 13 :
Love is in your heart not to stay, but to be shared.

Love Messages 14 :
If you love someone, you give everything you can and don't expect to receive anything in return.

Love Messages 15 :
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

Love Messages 16 :
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

Love Messages 17 :
Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.

Love Messages 18 :
When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

Love Messages 19 :
Love is like the wind you can't see it but you can feel it.

Love Messages 20 :
True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!
Love Messages 21 :
Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called FOREVER..

Love Messages 22 :
U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.those words run thru my head day & nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever together we wood be!

Love Messages 23 :
There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Love Messages 24 :
I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

Love Messages 25 :
There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream i dream

Love Messages 26 :
There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

Love Messages 27 :
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I'll say: my life... You'll walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

Love Messages 28 :
It is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away.

Love Messages 29 :
I have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

Love Messages 30 :
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.


Love Messages 31 :
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

Love Messages 32 :
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

Love Messages 33 :
There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.


Love Messages 34 :
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

Love Messages 35 :
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

Love Messages 36 :
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

Love Messages 37 :
Sometimes we make love with our eyes.

Love Messages 38 :
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

Love Messages 39 :
Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever.

Love Messages 40 :
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
Love Messages 41 :
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

Love Messages 42 :
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.

Love Messages 43 :
Heart is like a bottle of perfume.
If u never open it nobody knows the fragrance inside it..
If u keep it always open soon u will loose ur fragrance.
So act wisely.

Love Messages 44 :
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!


Love Messages 45:
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Love Messages 46 :
Don't wait until it's too late to tell,
someone how much you love,
how much you care,
Because when they're gone,
no matter how loud you shout and cry,
they won't hear you anymore.

Love Messages 47 :
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

Love Messages 48 :
Being near is not the meaning of being dear,
I may be far from u but msgs are bridges
2 make u feel that I always REMEMBER YOU!

Love Messages 49 :
Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling.
If we could decide who to love,
then, life would be much simpler,
but then less magical.

Love Messages 50 :
When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you dont really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be.
A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!

Love Messages 52 :
As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you!

Love Messages 53 :
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u.

Love Messages 54 :
I'm a PAPER, u can write ur feelings,
scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears.
Don't throw me after use but
when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U.

Love Messages 55 :
I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me, Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
its YOU my love.

Love Messages 56 :
Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1.

Love Messages 57 :
So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU !

Love Messages 58 :
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.

Love Messages 59 :
Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?

Love Messages 60 :
A day without your love is a day without life.
Love Messages 61 :
I'll love you till the end! And then some more.

Love Messages 62 :
I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

Love Messages 63 :
Smile is a language of love,
smile is a source to win heart,
smile is a name of lovely mood,
smile create greatness in personality
so keep smiling

Love Messages 64 :
Distance is 1 thing that keeps us apart. But u will always remain in my heart!

Love Messages 65 :
Wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wanna be around u, I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u good night.

Love Messages 66 :
True love doesnt have a happy ending.True love doesnt have an ending!

Love Messages 67 :
You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see. But u cant close your heart to things you do not want to feel.

Love Messages 68 :
You mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine (always)! Love always.

Love Messages 69 :
Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.

Love Messages 70 :
You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.
Love Messages 71 :
I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

Love Messages 72 :
Never ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
Never give a hug, ask 4 it.
Never ask do u love me, first say I love u.
Never say I cant live without u, say I live for u.

Love Messages 73 :
Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the frindship of the two
. one is ME and other is YOU.

Love Messages 74 :
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Love Messages 75 :
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

Love Messages 76 :
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautifull angel...!

Love Messages 77 :
Without your LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".

Love Messages 78 :
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

Love Messages 79 :
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

Love Messages 80 :
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
Love Messages 81 :
Touch my heart & u will feel,
Listen to my heart & u will hear,
Look into my heart & u will see that
U will alwayz be a special part of me.

Love Messages 82 :
Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you!

Love Messages 83 :
When you love someone truly,
you don't look for faults,
you don't look for answers,
you don't look for mistakes.
Instead, you fight the mistakes,
you accept the faults
and overlook the excuses.

Love Messages 84 :
Hearts beat 72 times a min,
Even if ur heart beats only once a min,
U'll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u..
Good Morning & Have a good day.

Love Messages 85 :
Thank you for being the one who calms all my inner fears.

Love Messages 86 :
Just had to let you know... you're the best! I love you!

Love Messages 87 :
Fact Every thing is fair in Love & War.
But i suggest u should do war & Never Love.
Becos in war either u live or die.
But in love niether u Live nor u Die!

Love Messages 88 :
Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines... it all comes naturally, just like loving you.

Love Messages 89 :
Loving you makes my heart explode with happiness.

Love Messages 90 :
What's love?
Those who don't like it call it a responsibility.
Those who play with it call it a game.
Those who don't hv it call it a dream.
And for me it's U!
Love Messages 91 :
Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.

Love Messages 92 :
Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.

Love Messages 93 :
I've seen angels in the sky,
I've seen snow fall in July,
I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,
But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

Love Messages 94 :
In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!

Love Messages 95 :
If you truly love someone,
then the only thing you want
for them is to be happy
even if its not with you.

Love Messages 96 :
Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.
Love Messages 97 :
If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

Love Messages 98 :
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

Love Messages 99 :
Tears are silent langage of LOVE,
When tears come with reason
means u got some problem,
But when tears come without
reason means u r in LOVE.

Love Messages 100 :
I will love you until my heart stops beating.


Love Messages 101 :
As you know me i love you so very much,try in your heart to love me back just like i do,
love you madly.

Love Messages 102 :
Im an angel sent by God,to love you,cherish you and make your world so meaningful

Love Messages 103 :
God created the world in six days and rested on the 7th day.I think He didnt rest He was busy making such a wonderful women like you.

Love Messages 104 :
Luv is like a golden chain that links our heart together,but if u break's it u will broke my heart forever

Love Messages 105 :
Even the richest king can't compare to the greatest treasure I have, He may own things that I can only dream of. But he doesn't know what I've got... someone like you.

Love Messages 106 :
Love is the blind!

Love Messages 107 :
moon said to me if your love is not messaging you why don't you leave your partner.i looked at the moon and said does your sky ever leave you when you are not around

Love Messages 108 :
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go

Love Messages 109 :
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream.

Love Messages 110 :
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.

Love Messages 111 :
I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever..

Love Messages 112 :
You mustn't lie to me my love. Even if you lie to me, You're my love.

Love Messages 113 :
The corner of ur heart is the place i wanna hide soul 4ever.

Love Messages 114 :
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

Love Messages 115 :
In today's date there is only one thing that can't be bought and sold. We call it love.

Love Messages 116 :
A flower is loved 4 its beaty,a bird 4 its melody,honey 4 its sweetnes,a rainbow 4 its colours but what is in u is more than all.

Love Messages 117 :
F:Filed Of Love!
R:Root Of Joy!
I:Island Of GOD!
E:End Of Sorrow!
N:Name Of Hope!
D:Door Of Understanding!
Thats U my FRIEND

Love Messages 118 :
Two things in life which r more tragic than death...
1.Ur love loves u and u dont know it
2.Ur love dont love u and u know it


Leave A Comment

© 2010 Love chats · Subscribe:PostsComments · Designed by Daily News ·With the help of Accommodation in Kiev,China Wedding Dresses ,Email Marketing Software ,Free iphone 4