• Link to Us
  • Search Any love Topic
Copy this html code for back link
·٠• ς੭ Love chats |Love Quotes|Love Poems
or use our network

Top 10 backlink

post free ads [5820]

10 Recent Back Links

Have you tried every trick in the book and still failed to pick up a date? Well, then why not try your hand at using these romantic pick up lines? Who knows you might just get lucky!


Are you tired of being the guy who always ends up at the wedding of the girl of his dreams, as the best man? Are you going through such a long dry spell, that it seems like the rain gods have forgotten you exist? If you're a girl, is the song 'Girls just wanna have fun', your ring tone? And if you're a guy is the song, 'Have you ever really loved a woman', your ring tone? And have you tried your hand at using romantic pick up lines, only to end up picking up a fight with the girl's hitherto invisible hulk of a boyfriend? Then, it's time to go out there and pick up prospective partners using the right romantic pick lines! For all those outgoing girls, you can take ideas from pick up lines to use on guys and pick up lines for girls. How about a few more cute pick up lines? Read more on good romantic pick up lines for every occasion.



Sweet Romantic Pick Up Lines


  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  • I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
  • Him: Can I have directions? Her: To where? Him: To your heart.
  • Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  • What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  • Him: You look like my first wife! Her: How many wives have you had? Him: None
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you, that he needs my heart back.
  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
  • Did you hear that? Was that canon fire? Oh no, it's just my heart pounding!



    Funny Romantic Pick Up Lines


    • Him: Do you have any raisins? Her: No. Him: How about a date?
    • Him: POOF! Her: What are you doing? Him: I'm here, what are your other two wishes?
    • Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
    • Him: Giant polar bear Her: What? Him: It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is...
    • You are so hot, when I look at you I get a tan
    • Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
    • Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice?
    • Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say... "I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
    • You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room.
    • Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
    • This is a test of the emergency pick up line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pick up line.
    • Are we related? Do you want to be?



      Cute Romantic Pick Up Lines


      • I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
      • Him: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Him: Well then, please start.
      • If you were the new burger at McDonald's, you would be the McGorgeous!
      • I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but I'm as sweet as can be.
      • If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
      • Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
      • You should be someone's wife. How about mine?
      • We’re going to know each other eventually, why not now?

        These were a few of the best romantic pick up lines, which you can use when trying to be her knight in shining armor or his dream girl. Here are also a few pick up lines that work. Good pick up lines always come handy! So get down to it and use these romantic pick up lines to bag yourself a date!


         


        Leave A Comment

        © 2010 Love chats · Subscribe:PostsComments · Designed by Daily News ·With the help of Accommodation in Kiev,China Wedding Dresses ,Email Marketing Software ,Free iphone 4