• Link to Us
  • Search Any love Topic
Copy this html code for back link
·٠• ς੭ Love chats |Love Quotes|Love Poems
or use our network

Top 10 backlink

post free ads [5820]

10 Recent Back Links













  • You Are The One For Me

Your the one for me
In my heart I feel like we were meant to be
No one has ever made me feel the way I do
But thats was way before I met you
I've never fallen in love so fast
I just hope this feeling will last
Your the one I've been searching for my whole life
And one of these years I wish to be your wife
I hope you feel the way I feel
Because all of this just seems
to wonderful to be real.
                                                         Author: Jessica Lee-anna Mckinney

  •   Promise
I will love you with all my heart,
To have forever - never to part.
This is a promise engrained in me,
Take my hand and let it be.
I will go to the ends of the earth if that is what you need,
Just say yes and let your soul take the lead.
This is a promise at the core of me,
Kiss my lips and let this be.
I will wipe your tears with no questions asked,
No more will your feelings be masked.
This is a promise I make to you,
Look into my eyes and follow through.
I will know how to hold you just by the look in your eye,
I will never forget - not even on the day that I die.
This is a promise of my passion for you,
smile at me and make it true.
I will support you even when I cannot support myself anymore,
I will dig deeper and find the hidden strength at my inner core.
This promise means I sacrifice all of me for you,
Understand this- and make our lives anew.
I will love you with everything so deep inside,
And to only you - this gift I shall confide.
This is a promise so incredibly real,
kiss me my love and you shall feel.

                                                                       Author: Diana Lynn


  • Perfecton in My Eyes  
All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

                                                                      Author: Ashley Borden

  • On Dreams of perfect Love 
A misty sunrise fills the east
With yellow, gold and red.
The bowl of space a palest blue,
Sheds light upon our bed.
The warmth beside my soul, a feast
Of love for only you.
So let the birds, with song, remain
Within the morning hours,
To pour upon the crisp, new day
A hope, like cleansing showers.
For you I send refreshing rain
To wash the past away.
A quiet breeze so warm and slow,
Has drifted ‘cross my face.
It brings the scents from flower climbs,
And leaves without a trace.
It stirred this battered heart, you know,
To love this perfect time.
Like whispers lost at sea, we soar
Beyond the sky of fire.
Together. Lost together, free
To claim our each desire.
Like leaves we float to earth, once more
To close our eyes and be.
 
                                                                          Author: David Ruble


  • Our Specal place 
When the sun falls on your face,
my world is lost in yours,
for we go to our special place,
there are no walls, windows, doors.

When the moon glows on your face,
the darkness around me flees,
for we go to our special place,
it wimpers and begs, cries and pleads.

When sunlight glimmers on your face,
my eyes become heavy with tear,
for we go to our special place,
where we can have no fear.

For you, my love, are with me,
when love shines from your face,
I love you forever, just you and me,
for we go to our special place.


                                                                            Author: Luke


  • No One can take Your Dream 
There will always be a heartache,
and often a silent tear,
but always a million wishes,
wishing you were here.
There will always be your reflection,
in my lonely saddened stream,
and there will always be a 'you and me',
as long as I can dream.
                                                         By: Azrelix

  • My Promse to You
I'll never forget,
The first that we met,
I remember it like it was yesterday,
It's stays deep in my heart,
The day you found me.
~*~
We have promised that we would give
To each other all there is to give
For as long as we both shall live.
~*~
I never want wealth or fame,
I only want to have your name,
I only want to wear 
That tiny band of gold
And always have to you hold.
~*~
I will keep my promise to you,
I will never be untrue,
Even though sometimes I  will be
Away from you.
~*~
I will never break your heart,
I've always loved you from the start,
I must say to you this very special day,
I won't let it take my pride,
I want to be your bride.
~*~
I will never let you feel empty inside,
I will never break the ties that bind,
I will never leave you behind,
I will never let our love die.
~*~
So I make another promise to you, my love,
We will live and we will learn,
And where ever you may go,
My heart will always follow.
~*~
And now it's plain to see,
The the promise's that I have made to thee,
Will show in time, you see,
That you and I will never be lonely,
I love this you and me.
                                                         Author: Sherri Emily Avery

  • My Heart & Soul Claim You
Author: Jhonny Thermidor
You have promised a new life to me,
You have promised to satisfy my needs,
Humble flower of all my dreams,
The most essential deed of my dreams!

Even though sometimes I could be sad,
I can be impressed by your aimless furies,
But I'm still attracted by your smooth love.
Assuage me with your romantic words!

Cajole me with your soft, tender voice,
Remain always very close to me.
Allow me to judge my reactions.
I'm still waiting for your forgiveness.

Thus, I'm imploring you painfully,
Honourable Rose of my worships,
The one who makes my heart vibrate,
The only one my restless soul claims,

So far, I'm running out of options.
My heart is craving for your love,
My soul, in other hand, is questing for you
Will you think of returning close to them?
 
 
  • My Painful Love
Why does it have to hurt inside?
Why do I have to cry each night?
I think I have to walk on by...
Cuz I'm starting to lose my sight...

What is it that changed your mind?
Who is it that keeps you blind?
Why did you change so fast?
Did you really have to leave me behind?

I start to think about all we had
And how it turned this way...
I guess I'll have to leave your side,
And turn my face away...

Although my soul will die...
Although my heart will cry...
I've got nothing else to do,
I'm hurt deep inside

But although I'll leave your side,
You'll be always on my mind...
My heart and soul will ache for you,
Every day and every night...

You're my never-ending love,
The love that keeps me alive...
You're the one I'll love forever,
Although it hurts inside...

                                            Author: Layla S.
 
  • Our Love
I want to spend my life with you
These feelings inside I know are true
Being away from you is hard to take
A wonderful life with you I'll make.

You and only you is what I live for
Enjoying all of you yet wanting more
Selfish at times, I can't let you go
Loving you always this I tell you so.

Some days are easy while others are hard
The hand we play from dealing the cards
I'll stand by you no matter how long
Our love is like the notes to a song.

Creating a melody for everyone to hear
Bringing with it laughter and tears
An inspiration for what love can be
A shining beacon for all to see.

 
                                                                  Author: G. Hollis
 
 
  • Love I could Never Ask for More

Gazing at the stars in a dark cold night
Uttering sweet words beneath pale moonlight
 I wish you can see I wish you can hear
I wish you can kiss and hold me tight

 I close my eyes and shed those tears
Thinking how far you are from me
 Then I look above and see the stars 
How they light, they glitter and sparkle
 Despite how far they are by sight

 I find myself smiling as I realize 
That though distance between us
 Kept us apart but only in body 
And never in heart

 You gave me reason to smile 
You gave me reason to hope
 You gave me so much and
I can never ask for more

 And if I have one thing to thank right now
That's when you came into my life!
                                                                 Author: Angel Joy


  • A New Life was Waiting

Inviting - exciting - emotion
with power I had never known,
a world of unchained devotion
because you were my very own.
I had fallen in love with you.

Together we sailed in springtime
to an isle beyond seas of blue,
and when we returned, a new life
was waiting, in a valley of dreams
where I first fell in love with you.

                                                                   Author: Joyce Hemsley

  ANgeL of My Life  

I love you so much that words can't explain
this joy that I have for you.

When I am at the weakest point of my life
you are there encouraging me to run this race
because I am not only cause you are there with me.

You are on my mind day and night.

When we are apart I picture you gracious smile and gentle hug.

I can let my feelings out to you and won't regret it
because no matter what is you are always on my side.

I thank God for sending me someone like you who is precious and loving.

So I can truly say that you are the Angel of My Life!
                                                                               Author: Manuel
  • Every Sunset

Meeting you 
was pure destiny,
You and I 
were ment to be.

Maybe not now
but someday soon,
We'll meet not under the sun
but beneath the moon.

We'll watch the stars
'till they fade away,
but we won't fade
together we'll always stay.

This is the day 
I'm waiting for,
from that day
I'll love you more and more.

I can't wait to watch
the sun set with you,
every sunset from that day
'till the rest of our lives are through.
                                             
                                                           Author: Jessica Voyles

  • Life How YOu Make Me FeeL

When I am wrapped up in your arms,
I feel safer than ever before.
When you stare into my eyes, its a feeling I can't ignore.
I know this isn't just a game,
because, what I feel for you,
I never felt with anyone else.
When I am close to you I am overwhelmed with happiness.
You're what I've been waiting for my whole life.
You're someone I can share my love with,
you take away my fears.
Words can't express how much I love you.
But, through this short amount of time,
I hope you realize that my love for you is real.
I'm not with you to play games,
and I know you feel the same.
With you, is where I want to be
because I found someone who loves me just for me.
You give me all the reason in the world
to believe that you won't hurt me in anyway.
And if I ever lost you,
I don't know what I would do.
You probably think I am crazy,
but truthfully I'm not.
Every time that were together,
it's a whole new experience for me.
All I see in this world,
is no one else but you and me.
                                                  Author: Julia Erdan


  • How Heavenly Promises On Mended  Wings

The sweetest melodies are those sung from the heart. 
The softest harmonies are when two souls mend together. 
Why then do people say it's love that tears them apart? 
When it's with love that you can stand the stormy weather. 

When I met you, Spring was here, and the birds were nesting. 
I looked into your soft eyes and saw the prettiest smile. 
Heaven pulled down her vail and offered her most sacred blessing. 
I've met an angel, I couldn't help but to smile. 

Sittting by the pool of life, reflecting upon it's surface, 
I think of others and I get a little ripple. 
I think of you, and a wave swells, spraying my face. 
You said you wouldn't cry, but I see the tears start to trickle. 

Some people don't believe in love at first sight, 
Obviously they haven't seen you. 
Drifting on love's endless blissful flight, 
I'm so glad I met you.
                                                                                      Author: Mike Lewis

  • LOVE YOU IN SILENCE


You came into my life
Quietly, simply, tenderly...
The world stood still
I could not say a word
Nor a single gestured showed.

The feeling kept in my heart
So I've loved you in silence
Worshipped ypu from a distance
And dreamt of you so often.

I want to say I Love You,
But I'm afraid...
Afraid that you'll just take it for granted.
In silence then, I'll just love you.
In silence I'll find...
The fulfillment of my dreams.
                                                         Author: Honey Cai

  • LONELY HEART

If I had a heart I'm sure it would say
How lonely its been since you went away,
With no one to snuggle and no one to hold.
I guess I'll adjust, or so I've been told.

It's hard to sit back as the line seems to grow
And watch all the flirting, when deep down I know
There's nobody there who can know your heart
Or feel your thoughts even though apart.

To know your thoughts with just one word
Without the others being heard.
To feel your heart and share what you love
Like some magic secret from up above.

The music flows and so do the smiles
From you to them across the miles.
Even our songs that were special there
Are followed by smiles for all to share.

I guess it's me... I just don't understand
You told me you loved me and held my hand.
How can I trust anything you say,
When I'm yesterdays news the very next day.

If I had a heart it would beat in place
Instead of having this empty space.
And yours would beat along with mine,
And I'd be yours til the end of time.
                                                            Author: Lady Of Knight
  • LAST KISS
As I looked into your eyes
I knew something was wrong
And then you said goodbye
We had been together too long

You said you didn't feel for me
The same way I did for you
And after years of our love
We were actually through

I said you won't go
You said you can't stay
But how was I supposed to know
It would all end that day

I told you how much I would miss
Each and every day
And that was when we kissed 
And you turned and walked away.
                                                              Author: Amy M. Kurtz

  • HOPE IS A THING WITH FEATHERS
Hope is a thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings a tune without words
And never stops at all.
And sweetest, in the gale, is heard
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That keeps so many warm.
I've heard it in the chilliest land
And on the strangest sea
Yet, never, in extremity
It ask a crumb of me.
                                                                   Author: Emily Dickinson

  • Beating Of Hearts


.thump thump, thump thump .
One heart alone, makes but a single beat
A sound so low and incomplete
A heart all alone, waiting to be heard
Knows not the beauty or songs of singing birds
One heart all alone, knows not love or tenderness
It feels nothing, but has emptiness
A heart alone, searches for its mate
It waits, trust fate, contemplates
Until by chance another beat it hears
That sound it has longed for all these years
Like the timbre of a bass drum
It hears an answer, another thrum

Two hearts are beating, strong and true
The sound grows louder, waiting is through
Two hearts are beating, within one another
Searching is over, they have found that lover
Two hearts are beating, they grow and grow
Together forever, never wanting to go
Two hearts are beating, as the sun goes down
A love true, a love strong, both are bound
And as the sound gently fades into night
Two hearts are beating, this they know is just right
thump thump, thump thump ...
                                                                   Author: Inpa

  • ALWAYS AND FOREVER


Basking in the warmth of your smile 
And the music of your laugh 
I feel your tenderness 
And your oh so witty style 

I don’t know why god blessed me 
With such a friend as you 
But it makes my pleasure complete 
And very happy too 

The way you always know me 
And exactly what to do 
When my loneliness gets me down 
And I’m so very blue 
The way you see into my soul 
And looked behind my eyes 
And I don’t have to hide my feelings 
And put on a disguise 

With you I learned to trust 
And as I person I have grown 
Who could have possibly told me 
How could I have known 
That you would come in to my life 
And my beauty would start to bloom 
And like a pretty butterfly 
Come out of my cocoon 

To share your tender heart 
The warmness of your smile 
The courage of your wisdom 
For these I’d walk for miles 

To be thinking of a time 
When you’d no longer be there 
For me to gaze upon in delight 
And all our feelings share 
Is not acceptable to me 
Because in my life 
Is where I want you to be 
Always and forever.
                                                           Author: Freida Martinez
  • A Gentle Touch


A gentle brush of his fingers,
Sending shivers down my spine.
In the love I see in his eyes,
Is a love that equals mine.

He greets me with a smile,
And leaves me with a kiss.
If he were to ever leave me,
I couldn't imagine what I'd miss.

Maybe it's his touch,
Or the way he makes me feel.
But whatever it is,
I'm head over heels.
                                                        Author: Danyka A. Hoover

  • THE SORROW OF LOVE

The quarrel of the sparrow in the eaves,
The full round moon and the star-laden sky,
And the loud song of the ever-singing leaves,
Had hid away earth's old and weary cry.
And then you came with those red mournful lips,
And with you came the whole of the world's tears,
And all the sorrows of her labouring ships,
And all the burden of her myriad years.
And now the sparrows warring in the eaves,
The curd-pale moon, the white stars in the sky,
And the loud chaunting of the unquiet leaves,
Are shaken with earth's old and weary cry.
                                                  Author: William Butler Yeats

  • To Someone Special


Old memories are coming back to me
They're making me feel truly happy
Each little memory I treasure dearly
For they are about you, 
a person I cherish ever so deeply.

In my sleepless solitude tonight,
I can't seem to keep you off my mind
I want to hug you with all my might
Oh, what I'd give just to have you 
here with me through the night
If it's wrong to love you, 
then I just don't want to be right.

Life is much better with you around
To my ear, your name is such a sweet sound
I was confused until you, I found
You lifted me up high from the ground.

My world was so lonely without you,
I haven't noticed the sky's shade of blue.
Everything seemed ordinary before you
But now that you're here, 
I see the world in a nice different view

And now, all I want to say is Thank You
                                                             Author: Femi Escalante

  • WHEN THE GAZE OF MY EYES MEETS YOURS

When the gaze of my eyes meets yours,
My heart starts bleeding and my eyes start weeping,
For in it I see an emptiness,
Only a reflection of me look at you,
When the gaze of my eyes meet yours,
The pains and sorrows of the world I feel,
Like a mother losing a child would,
I feel it when I look at you,
When the gaze of my eyes meets yours,
I let myself go into the memories of the past,
I cloud the reality of my life,
And live that moment as we were before,
When the gaze of my eyes meets yours,
I feel both joy and sorrow,
Both the past and the present,
And yet tomorrow is what I have,
When the gaze of my eyes meets yours,
I see a day in life where you’ll be mine again,
Where the memories of the past no longer brings pain,
But the joys for the love that forever remained.

                                                  Author: Robert Kyle Newton

  • The Magic Of Love


Love is like magic
And it always will be
For love still remains 
One of lifes sweet mysteries.

Love works in ways
That are magical and strange
And there is nothing in life
That love cannot change

Love can transform
The most common of place
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace

Love is never selfish
Its understanding and kins
Because it sees with its heart
And not with its mind

Love is the answer
That everyone seeks
Love is the language 
That every heart speaks

Love cannot be bought
It is priceless and free
Love is pure magic
It is lifes mystery.
 
                                               Author: Michelle

Leave A Comment

© 2010 Love chats · Subscribe:PostsComments · Designed by Daily News ·With the help of Accommodation in Kiev,China Wedding Dresses ,Email Marketing Software ,Free iphone 4